Monday, June 18

Recharging

I've been trying to recharge this week after last weeks debacle. Got some recovery rides in, road Rash is mostly healed, and finally got some decent sleep. I had to work over the weekend since we were moving the hospital so wasn't able to do the Rocky MTN Omnium, which included the Hugo Road Race. I think I made a good descision considering there was a huge crash at the crit Thursday, and they neutralized the race. I was really disappointed with how the omnium was organized for the 3s, so didn't mine missing it at all. Instead I did some max efforts up Lookout MTN Sat. and Sun. to see where I'm at. More recovery the next couple of days and hopefully I'll be back to 100% for Dead Dog.

1 comment:

Bike Drool said...

Casey, come to The Hub race (Webster Crit) this Sunday in STL!!! I'll give you free entry fee... ahahahaha... but getting here would be slightly expensive, eh?

Good luck with the racing. I haven't been racing much this year... 5 races so far, maybe? Yeah, I dunno...