Thursday, June 14

Memorial Day Weekend






Cori and I had a great Memorial Day weekend. I got some good long rides in, played a couple rounds of golf, and got to spend some QT with Cori's family. Cori and I squeezed in a quick ride friday before her parents and her brother and his girlfriend arrived. Later that night we had a nice dinner at Table 6. Saturday morning I took off for a 4.5 hour ride from Cherry Creek to Evergreen and back. I had a great ride going up Deer Creek to Parmalee Gulch, Bear Creek, Kerr Gulch, then down the frontage road from Genesse to Golden and Back. It' hard to get my ass out of bed before 6am, but I sure like riding early in the morning. That afternoon, we headed up the the Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch. We love that place. Totally relaxing. Cori's Dad is a golf nut, so we played a couple rounds at Red Sky Ranch. Probably the nicest 2 courses I've ever played. I didn't play to bad, considering the last time I swung a club was February. I even managed to get in a good ride Sunday morning out to Wolcott and then up to top of Cordillera and back to the Ritz. We had perfect weather and it was nice to get away for a weekend.

No comments: