Thursday, May 3

CCTT #4

Wind was the flavor of the day, again. 20-25 mph. I felt decent going in considering, I was feeling pretty shattered Monday after a hard weekend. A massage from Nicole at Eden II set me straight. Blew the cobwebs out Tuesday on the trainer, and was looking forward to Wednesday. My goal was to just go faster than the week before, and break the top 10. I turned in a time of 25:17:89 good for 10th place, again. So I was faster than 2 weeks ago in the wind, but still didn't break the top 10. I've finished behind Curtis Leschyshyn 3 times now. This week he got me by 15 seconds. I'll get him before it is over. Now I've got some motivation. The winner turned in a time of 23:05, that's just stupid.
I still don't have a rear disc, so If I ever decide to get one, that will hopefully get me a few more seconds. In the past I never liked TTing, but it has definately growning on me.

This weekend is the Lookout HC and Rocky Mounts Crit. I'm planning to leave Lookout to the skinny butts, and get in a long training day, then rally for the crit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to be Dugan...way to be.

Also, Nutella is perfectly healthy. It fulfills your daily "Hazelnut Spread with Chocolate Taste" group in the food pyramid.