Friday, May 18

Tulsa Tough Anyone?

I made the descion to do the Tulsa Tough instead of City Park and the State TT the first weekend of June. I just wasn't that excited to do the TT, and I've done City Park before, and while it is a cool course, there is always a couple of crashes. The opportunity to do 3 crits on new courses, against new competion won me over. I'll be traveling/staying with Jon Baker, but racing solo, so if you know any other 3s from Colorado going, let me know. Maybe we could work out a game plan for the races as a Colorado Contingent.

Flights on Frontier right now are ~$222 round trip. Cheaper than what I would spend in gas if I drove. Crazy.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

hmmm...i have family out in tulsa and my better half will be out there in june. i'll definately consider if my work schedule doesn't have me traveling that weekend.