Monday, April 30

Sunday

Yesterday got up and went and watched Cori run the 5K at the Cherry Creek Sneak. I've tried to get her into cycling, but she likes the running thing right now. It's been cool to watch her change from a goofy looking runner to someone who knows what they are doing. I glad she is doing something healty. She placed 52nd/222 in her category, and I know she was taking easy.

After the 5K I picked up Gunz and we headed to Boulder to meet Brent and Jayson. We did the Boulder-Old Stage-Left Hand-Ward-P2P-Raymond-Lyons-Hygeine-Boulder Loop. 75 miles (4.5 hours) It was great weather, beautiful scenery, and good company. I totally bonked about 10 miles from Boulder, even though I ate/drank a ton during the ride. Guess I was pretty wiped from Deer Trail. It was good to get a long ride it with friends.

Later that afternoon, Cori and I treated ourselves to hot wings, beers, and a burger from the Cherry Cricket. Yum!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see you performed your duty as an American, in the defense against terrorism.