Saturday, May 19

North Boulder Park Crit

Not much to report. Just mad at myself. Goofed around all day at the house doing laundry, running errands, then proceeded to show up late to the race. I only got in about 15 min of warm-up before the start. I knew this race would be extremely hard and fast at the start, and probably need a good 45 min warm-up. Not that it mattered, I couldn't get clicked in so I was about 30 deep going into the first turn. Ugh! A big DNF for me. first one in a long time. I wish I had some better excuses, but no one to blame by myself. I'll be looking for redemption tomorrow.

Marty had a great ride finishing 6th. Way to go Brah.

1 comment:

TK said...

DNF...sucks to get dropped in the first 10 seconds for a technical difficulty. But I do happen to remember what happened when you DNF at Salida....a big win in the crit the next day. I'll be watching the results tomorrow!