Monday, March 13

They Forgot the Zero

In anticipation of the 10-20 inches of snow Vail was going to get, Steve, Ty, and I made an emergency ski trip to Vail Sunday. We wanted to make first tracks, so I got up at 4:45 am and the Ty and I met Steve in Morrison at 6am and we were in Vail by 7:30 am. The lifts don't even open until 8:30. We were so pumped until we got the snow report and they got a huge dump of 1 new inch. I though Ty was BSing me. I was ready to kick the weatherman's ass. Anyway, we were the first ones on the lift and went straight back to Blue Sky which they opened up an hour early. We skied the first hour by ourselves, I mean we were the only ones on the lift, didn't even see anyone for an hour. It was awesome, I felt as if I owned the resort.

Steve (master of facial expressions)













Ty













Me

Ty took this last pic right before I jumped off Lover's Leap. It was about a 6-8 ft drop (nothing to big before bike season).

No comments: