Sunday, February 12

Lookout

Dan B., Ty and I headed out for quick spin today. I blew my chain about 12 miles into the ride, but luckly we were only about 6 blocks from Wheat Ridge Cyclery. Ty gave me a push for 6 blocks to the shop, but he kept putting his hands on my ass. They hooked me up with a new chain and we were off again. Headed west through Golden and up over Lookout Mountain. Then Ty and I with our master navigating found a cross road that got us over another ridge down a intersting gravel road descent to Bear Creek Canyon. Headed up another Long 4 miles to Kittredge for a late Mexican lunch and then back to Denver. About 70 miles in 4 hours and 45 minutes. 3800+ ft of climbing. Good Day for some solid base work.

Ty Kiser, get your hand off my ass

Dan starting up Lookout

Twinkies


About halfway up Lookout looking back down

Dan with Hammertime in the distance

No comments: