Tuesday, February 21

Coldplay

Cori and I saw them Sunday, and it was a great show. Awesome vibe from the crowd. Come to think of it, the vibe from the crowd has been great at every show I've seen in Denver, definately different that the STL or the Windy City. Our seats, weren't the best, but the sound was great. Visually there show is on a differnt level then any other I've seen. The coordiantion of video, graphics, lights, and vibrant colors were second to none. They did however, leave Moses off the set list, which was the only downer second to smelling some drunk ass college kid's puke a few row down from us. I searched all over for a picture to best represent the feeling at the concert, but none did it justice. I guess you'll have to see for yourself. I recommend it.

2 comments:

Bike Drool said...

I'm jealous! Would like to see them in concert, sans the vomit.

And this is just a shot in the dark, but does Cori have any attractive, single friends that would be interested in an unemployed, bike-racer-wanna-be??

Thanks, that'd be huge.

C. Dugan said...

Believe it or not all Cori's friends here are married. From the looks at some of the ladies posting on your blog (Cezi is hot), you might be what they are looking for.