Monday, January 30

I'm still here


Well it has been a while since I last posted. Since then, My Mom and Dad have visited. We had a good time. Spent some time at the National Western Stock Show. Dad and I spent some quality time in the livestock barn with Simms and Dave Bramlet. We were admiring Dave's daughter's Simmental Heifer Ms Independence which won Champion Senior Heifer and Grand Champion Heifer. Basically means that Shea's college just got paid for. The picture is from last year.



Cori and I went skiing with Theresa and Zack at Keystone. Cori liked the fact that it was nice and warm that day, about 35 degrees.















Ty, Steve and I made trip to Breck. For the story click here. I've since been cycling a bit and lifting weights to get read for bike racing season. If I don't ski, then I usually ride with my team in Boulder. This is a pic from one of our group rides a few weeks ago.

No comments: