Friday, March 20

Wildwoods

Yesterday I was in STL for a StLCOP Alumni Association Board meeting, and to get Cori's car serviced, so I thought I should squeeze a ride in if I could and get some of the climbing I miss down here in KY. I stopped by Mesa to give DB a shout and catch up. Unfortunately I needed a Conti GP 4000 tire to get my ride going. Mesa didn't have one not in some funky color, so I stopped by Maplewood and got some major stick shock. $69 bones for GP 4000? UGH! That's $17 more than they are listed at Excel. After a veggie burger and some cucumber chips from OR Juice & Smoothies in Clayton (DB recommended) I headed out to Six Flags to get my ride on. It was a great day ~60 degrees and sunny. I had to cut my original route short, due to running late for my meeting, but still got plenty of climbing. My legs were cooked, considering this was my 5th ride since Oct.

Here is the route. Hope to get back soon for some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are posting again. I have let two blogs die a slow death so far. They are hard to keep up. Keep posting man, it gives me somthing to read at work. Let me know when you get some free time this summer, Thacker and I will come down to KY and hit some rides with you. later. wilkins.