Monday, November 6

U.S. Gran Prix of Cyclocross

High jacked this picture off Jared Roy's blog. Check it out for some good pics and video.

I think the pic says it all.

Had a great weekend working the pit for Taylor during the 2 USGP races this weekend. Taylor had a great ride saturday and even better one sunday. He finished 26th saturday and 18th on sunday. Considering the field, it was a awesome result. It has got to be fun beating guys that get paid to race for a living. A few thoughts:

1. Ryan Trebon is a freak, kid is crazy fast. In my opinion, he would have won going away on sunday as well, if not for the 4 bike changes.

2. Boulder Cup course was awesome to watch, best race atmosphere I've ever seen. The hill run-ups were sick.

3. If you don't get called up, or have a starting number in the top 30 you are already out of the race.

Sat. Race Report
Sun. Race Report

Sat. Results
Sun. Results
After watching the races, I almost want to race cross myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I started at with # plate 110 and called up in that order. I think I may have broken into the top 80. So bad I don't think they even placed me in the results!