Monday, November 6

The Nut Cup

I had a great time playing golf in Pinehurst. I went with my father-in-law and met up with 10 other guys for a weekend of fun. We were invited by my wife's cousin, Michael Landsberg to play in his private 72 hole tournament named the "Nut Cup". I know what you thinking, but it is actually in reference to Michael's life threatning allergy to nuts. After I finally got my clubs and clothes (American Airlines lost my luggage for 24 hours) I was finally able to relax. We played all weekend at Forrest Creek Country Club where Michael is a member. It has been voted top 50 private courses in the USA. I played 27 holes Thursday, 18 Friday, 36 Saturday, and 9 on Sunday. Needless to say I was a litte worn out when I got back to Denver late Sunday night, but can't wait to try to claim the 07 Nut Cup.

No comments: