Tuesday, December 20

My Bro's Wedding

Just got back from my little brothers wedding. Gordon married Jessica (Jessi) Taylor whom he met at Murray where he played baseball. Jessi is a L&D nurse at Barnes Jewish Hospital in STL. Gordo is in PT school at SLU. They got married and had their recpetion at the Four Rivers Center. Cori and I had a great time. I got to see a lot of my old friends from High School and most of my Dad's side of the family. After the reception, we headed to the Silver Saddle. It only took about 2 minutes before some drunk was trying to start a fight with Doug, Clint, Brian, and myself. Pretty rough crowd in there that night. I took my 3 ibuprofen and a multivitamin before I went to bed and woke up feeling like a million bucks. Most everyone else seemed to be hurting a little. I forgot our camera, so I don't have pics. If anyone does, please email them to me. As I recieve them I'll post a couple.

No comments: