Tuesday, December 13

Blue Sky Basin


Got my first day of skiing in on friday with Ty and Steve. We hit Vail, where they had just opened Blue Sky Basin. I was suffering the first run due to some Vegas residual. We skied tree runs all day. My legs are still sore. Ty and I were breaking in some new sticks we got. We both have the 179's. These are pretty sick.

K2 Seth Vicious

PERFORMANCE: Expert
DIMENSIONS: 130/98/118
CONSTRUCTION: Torsion Box
FEATURES: Twin Tip, Triaxial Braided, ABS Sidewall, Tip/Tail rivets
SIZES: 169, 179, 189

Later we got the girls and went and watched Syriana. Cori hated it. I thought it was good. Ripping a fingernail off does hurt, I know. Does have a lot going on in several story lines, so you have to pay attention to understand how it all relates.

Satuday - slept in and got a 1.5 hour bike ride in. Later went to our neighbors for a christmas party. Several glasses of Champagne later, I was ready to sleep.

Sunday- legs still to sore to ski so did Christmas shopping instead. Oh what fun. Watched Narnia later. Cori liked it. I was a little disappointed. It was too kiddy for my taste.

No comments: